Business Made Simple
You want more than just an Insurance Agent. You want an advocate for your business. You want someone who is there to help you find solutions. You need someone who has the knowledge and expertise to create a plan and help carry it out.
As one of our clients, you will work closely with a Business Architect who will help you explore the best solutions for your company.
Meet with one of our Business Architects and see how they can help design the right plan to protect your business; give us a call or send us an email today!
A Personal Approach
Integrated's Business Architects can evaluate your exposures to loss and consult with you on how you can improve conditions to run a safer and ultimately more profitable business.
We recognize that every business is unique, therefore, we will work closely with you to develop the most effective and attainable plan to meet your specific needs. We start with an in-depth analysis of your equipment, material and people so you can better prevent accidents. Not to mention, if an accident occurs, we can help you prepare to manage it so that it is less severe and less costly.
The Right Protection - The Right Cost
- Hired Auto Physical Damage
- Lease or Loan Gap Coverage
- Electronic Equipment Coverage
- Efficient Claim Service
Commercial Auto provides coverage for you, your employees and the vehicles you own, lease, rent or borrow. Keep an accident from wrecking your bottom line. From a single vehicle to a fleet, Integrated offers you a way to help protect your company, manage risks and help control your costs.
Types of Bonds: There are countless types of bonds. Below are a handful of bonds we commonly issue. To learn more, contact a Business Architect today.
- Bid Bond: Assures that the bid has been submitted in good faith and completed at the agreed price and required performance.
- Performance Bond: Protects the owner from financial loss should the contractor fail to perform in accordance with the contract terms and conditions.
- Payment Bond: Assures that the contractor will pay specified subcontractors, laborers, and material suppliers on a project.
- License & Permit Bond: Assures financial remedy to injured parties, often required by public entities, it guarantees compliance with codes and regulations.
- Notary Bond: Assures financial remedy to the public for state regulated duties of a Notary.
- Judicial Bond: Guarantees obligations required in litigation, administrative hearings and civil courts.
Lawsuits against businesses like yours are on the rise. Every business needs coverage that provides your business with the financial protection that can help keep your assets from becoming vulnerable in the event of a lawsuit.
General Liability Insurance is your first line of defense. Being sued is probably the last thing you want to think about. At best it's a distraction, at worst it can threaten everything you’ve worked so hard to build.
Your business can be sued for almost any reason: negligence, personal injury, libel, slander, errors, omissions, faulty products, advertising misprints, etc.
The Business Architects at Integrated can help you create a solid plan for liability protection, contact one today!
WHAT IS BUILDERS RISK INSURANCE?
Builders Risk insures a structure while under construction. It's coverage protects insurable interest in materials, fixtures and/or equipment to be installed. A standalone builders risk policy does not provide coverage for workplace accidents and injuries or liability. The policy is often required to comply with government regulations or as a condition to meet banking or other contractual agreements.
TYPES OF BUILDERS RISK POLICIES AVAILABLE
- Residential up to any size and value
- Commercial structures up to $10 million in value
- New construction, remodeling and installation
WHO NEEDS BUILDERS RISK INSURANCE
Any individual or company with a financial interest in a construction project, such as a property owner, real estate developer or a general contractor.
Talk to A Business Architect Today
Working with an Integrated Business Architect offers you many advantages.MORE ABOUT US +
Designed to fit your budget, we can help you get the right coverage.
For businesses of all sizes, our experts help you find the right coverage that fits your needs.
With over a decade of experience serving our community, we offer experience and reliability you deserve.